Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome Friend! MUST READ FOR ALL FIRST TIME SUBSCRIBERS

MyMaleBestFriend is a site catered towards women ages 21 - 40, though open to all. The Blog will be a platform to discuss whatever hot topics or personal issues may come to mind relating to love, relationships and any other type of encounter with the opposite sex. The purpose of My Male Best Friend is to provide women with an open, honest male opinion...without being judged, free from ridicule, and with a holistic outlook on the situation while taking consideration from both the male and female perspective. The site will feature articles I find interesting and helpful, forum to post topics for discussion, and answer private questions which you can choose to have publically displayed or not… anonymously of course! I am your ear, your shoulder, your voice of reason, your answer of enlightenment to the rhetorical question. Let Me Be Your...Male Best Friend!

I am here to dedicate my mind and heart to your issue, question or comment…free of charge…asking nothing in return…EXCEPT 3 simple things…your continued subscription to my blog, your recommendation to friends, and to be open and honest with both me and yourself – so that I can best address your situation and help you to achieve peace of mind, understanding and happiness!


YOUR…Male Best Friend

1 comment:

  1. My new MBF! I'm so excited! Sure feel free to use parts of my 'cloud' in your posts. As long as you don't crucify my thoughts, I'm down. ;-) I'll be back to catch up on your thoughts. Back to the cloud I go........

    ReplyDelete